Rather than post nothing, I will post what a medical doctor-turned-homeschooling-mom is doing so much of that keeps her from her hobby of informing anyone who Googles by that homeschooling is awesome and changing the way you eat can sprout you wings:
1. Laundry. Good grief. Does it ever stop?
2. Cooking. Really. But apples and bananas are great shortcuts.
3. Homeschool is back in full session. Why is it taking longer this year?
4. Date nights are over rated. We believe those who exercise together stay together: Taking long walks and bike rides with my husband while a sitter watches the kids before winter rips into South Dakota in a month.
5. Doing extensive amounts of REAL continuing medical education that actually counts toward medical licensure. This nutrition and alternative health stuff does not count. There’s probably somebody sitting somewhere monitoring physicians who buy into this stuff and who then make it difficult for their re-licensure.
6. Preparing to teach a chemistry class for our homeschool group. Sucker.
7. Continuing to read through what is reported on my Metametrix GI Profile Report so I can type up a post on it. Next up is the adiposity index.
8. Sleeping longer because the sun is setting earlier and rising later. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. This IS the life. Too bad I can’t eat bon-bons anymore. Sardines aren’t bad.
9. Keeping up with family and friends. No matter what. This is the most important. These are fantastic people.
Thanks for reading. Writing has been all my pleasure! What’s filling up your time? I know. Laundry. And YOU love it.
May you and your family be happy, content, and harmonious!